+1 vote
in Your Health Queries by
recategorized by
Sri Lanka
Ms.A.M.J Abey

A poor women called Mrs.S Silva is suffering from a thyroid cancer.
According to the medical- report she has to live away from people for 3 months during the treatment.She has no place to live and she needs hundred thousand rupees for the treatment.can you help her with your funds?If you can please reply me or let me know whether there  is any other way to help that woman.I will send you more details. thanks.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
by Doctor of Medicine (10.0k points)
There may be some organizations willing to help at the national or regional level. Any such worldwide organization is unkown to us.
Medchrome Answers is a free Question & Answer platform where members can ask and answer medical questions and health queries.

319 questions

357 answers


23 users