0 votes
in Your Health Queries by
Hi,i am shivraj . I'm 17 year old i'm suffring from  Chronic Pharyngitis from 2 to 3 year.i have ulcer in oropharynx. I take medicine fome ST.STEPHEN's hospital. but their is no effect on ulcer. i need  doctor. I live in delhi .plz give me address or any contact information of ENT specilist which help me.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 547 views
0 votes
1 answer 466 views
asked Oct 12, 2014 in Your Health Queries by Sujit Shrestha Medical Officer (1.8k points)
+2 votes
1 answer 5.7k views
Medchrome Answers is a free Question & Answer platform where members can ask and answer medical questions and health queries.

319 questions

357 answers


23 users