0 votes
in Your Health Queries by
I am very thin and skinny.I cannot eat more than what I normally eat.Is there any drug or some sort of supplement available for weight gain.plz reply.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
by Doctor of Medicine (10.0k points)
If you've lost weight significantly, it may need an evaluation.

Cyproheptadine is an antihistaminc and people have used it to gain weight but please consult your doctor before jumping to the drugs.

There are plenty of muscle gaining supplements available in the market - you can find them easily.
Medchrome Answers is a free Question & Answer platform where members can ask and answer medical questions and health queries.

319 questions

357 answers


23 users