hello sir,my dob is 1995 5 dec..i hav already received my citizenship.will i be able to appear for KU entrance exam????

Open 1 Answers 593 Views Medical Academics Questions

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer


You must have completed atleast 17 years of age by the time you submit the form. The upper age limit vary from college to college. You will complete 17 years only in December, 2012. Hence, I’m afraid you may not be able to appear but still you should not just rely to this information and consult with the university.

answered Jul 6, 2012 by Sulabh Shrestha Doctor of Medicine (5,553 points)