What is ulcer in oropharynx?

Open 1 Answers 233 Views Your Health Queries

Hi,i am shivraj . I'm 17 year old i'm suffring from Chronic Pharyngitis from 2 to 3 year.i have ulcer in oropharynx. I take medicine fome ST.STEPHEN's hospital. but their is no effect on ulcer. i need doctor. I live in delhi .plz give me address or any contact information of ENT specilist which help me.

Your answer


Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
Please answer to the question.
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer


You can visit, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital ENT section. They have competent doctors.

answered Dec 7, 2016 by admin Doctor of Medicine (9,909 points)